Breaded Chicken with Peach, Blueberry & Goats Cheese Salad
- 1 ½ -2 Handful of Mixed Salad Leaves
- 15g (0.5 oz.) Chaucer Diced Peach Pieces
- 15g (0.5 oz.) Chaucer Whole Blueberries
- 50g (1.8 oz.) Goats’ Cheese, Cubed
- 25g (0.9 oz.) Baked Black Peppercorn Croutons
- 3 Baked Breaded Chicken Fillets
- For the dressing
- ¼ Cup (2 fl. oz.) of Balsamic & Honey Dressing (Add In 1 Tbsp [0.5 fl. oz.] of Lime Juice If Preferred)
- Or use the following dressing recipe
- 1/8 Cup (1 fl oz.) of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp (0.5 fl oz.) Lime Juice
- Zest of A Half A Lime
- 1 tbsp (0.5 fl oz.) Runny Honey
- 1 dsp (0.3 fl oz.) Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
Other ingredients suggestions
Try Chaucer Mango pieces instead of Chaucer Peach, and serve with Feta instead of Goats Cheese or Chaucer Smoky Sprinkles instead of croutons.
If required, begin by preparing the dressing; combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
Place the leaves in a bowl and toss in the Chaucer peaches, Chaucer blueberries, and cubes of goats’ cheese.
This recipe could be packaged at this stage.
To serve, place the warm chicken on the salad, sprinkle with the Chaucer black pepper croutons and a little dressing.