- Makes approx. 750ml / 1.5 pints
- 150g (5.29oz) Whole Milk
- 120g (4.23oz) Cooled Double Strength Coffee
- 60g (2.12oz) Maple Syrup
- 90g (3.17oz) Coffee Flavoured Syrup
- 45g (1.59oz) Caramel Flavoured Syrup
- 15g (0.52oz) Cinnamon Syrup
- 65g (2.59oz) Chaucer Waffle Pieces
- 200g (7.05oz) Ice
- To Decorate
- Whipped Cream
- 30g (1.05oz) Chaucer Waffle Crumb
Why not try replacing the Waffle and cinnamon for Strawberries, Raspberries & Doughnut pieces for a traditional flavour profile with a modern twist.
Add the milk, coffee, syrups and waffle pieces to a blender; Blend for 1 minute or until the waffle pieces are completely smooth.
Add the Ice 100g (3.53oz) at a time; Blend for 1 minute each time or until the ice has broken into very small pieces.
Pour mixture into glasses; then decorate with whipped cream and top with waffle crumb.