Dark Chocolate with Clementine and Gingerbread
- 20g (0.7oz) – Chaucer Clementine 1-4mm
- 20g (0.7oz) – Chaucer Gingerbread Crumb
- 500g (17.63oz) – 72% Dark Chocolate – Tempered – (100g (3.5oz) needed per recipe volume)
Other ingredients suggestions
Why not try replacing Clementine for Lime or Lemon for a citrus twist.
Prepare the 500g (17.63oz) of dark chocolate by melting and tempering the chocolate ready to work with
Prepare the moulds by polishing each cavity thoroughly. Sprinkle the clementine fragments across the bottom of the mould. Sprinkle the gingerbread granules on top of the clementine fragments
Top the clementine and gingerbread layer with the prepared, tempered dark chocolate, filling the mould
Gently tap the mould to bring any air bubbles to the surface. Allow the chocolate to form crystals on the top before putting in the fridge to fully set for about 30 minutes before tapping the chocolates out of the moulds.
* Recipe volumes are on the basis of a 155mmx75mmx9mm mould.
* Moulds with flat segments are preferable to showcase the ingredients on the front face of the bar.