Indian Style Breaded Chicken Salad
- Indian style Breaded Chicken
- 125g (4.40oz) Chicken Breast Mini Fillets
- 15g (0.53oz) Chaucer Garlic & Herb Crumb
- 4g (0.14oz) Desiccated Coconut
- 19g (0.67oz) Tikka Masala Curry Paste (15%)
- Oil Spray
- Lime and Coriander Rice
- 100g (3.53oz) Cooked Basmati Rice
- 1g (0.04oz) Chaucer Lime Pieces 1-4mm
- 15g (0.53oz) Lime Juice
- 1.3g (0.05oz) Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 10g (1.05oz) Wild and Horseradish Rocket
- 6g (0.53oz) Chaucer Onion Bhaji Sprinkle
- Lime and Cumin Dressing (makes 20g / 0.7oz)
- 6.3g (0.22oz) Lime Juice
- 9.4g (0.33oz) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.94g (0.033oz) Cumin
- 2.5g (0.088oz) Chaucer Red Pepper Pieces 4x3x3mm
- 0.2g (0.007oz) Salt
- 0.6g (0.021oz) Honey
- Cucumber & Mint Raita (makes 100g / 3.527oz)
- 0.1g (0.0035oz) Garlic Paste
- 43g (1.52oz) Squeezed, Grated Cucumber (deseeded & peeled)
- 0.16g (0.0056oz) Cumin Powder
- 1.1g (0.038oz) Lime Juice
- 1.9g (0.067oz) Fresh Chopped Mint
- 1.1g (0.038oz) Ginger Purée
- 51.5g (1.81oz) Natural Greek Style Yogurt
- 0.8g (0.028oz) Salt
Other ingredients suggestions
Why not try adding some Beetroot slices and Mango pieces to the salad for an interesting and diverse twist.
Sage & Thyme Sprinkle
Sundried Tomato Sprinkle
Preheat oven to 180oC or 356F
- Indian Style Breaded Chicken:
In a bowl mix the garlic & herb crumb and coconut
Next spray a baking tray with oil, place the mini chicken fillets & curry paste into a zip locked back and tumble together until chicken is completely covered, empty marinated chicken into crumb mix and tumble until completely coated.
Lay the chicken pieces on the baking tray, spray with oil lightly and then cook for 10-14 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (and achieves a core temperature of 75oc).
- Cucumber & Mint Raita:
Mix all ingredients for the cucumber and mint raita in a separate bowl.
Lime and Cumin Dressing:
Meanwhile measure all lime & cumin dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisk.
Lime and Coriander Rice
Add the lime pieces, juice and coriander to the cooked rice and reheat.
- To Finish:
In a bowl toss the rocket with the dressing, add to plate and sprinkle on onion bhaji sprinkles, add cucumber & mint raita, lime & coriander rice and cooked chicken and serve.