- 25ml (0.845 floz) Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- 25ml (0.845 floz) Dry Curacao
- 25ml (0.845 floz) Tonic water
- 7.5ml (0.25 floz) Maple syrup & extra to rim
- One Pipette Pineapple Bitters
- 5g (0.176oz) Chaucer Pineapple 1-5mm
Why not replace the Pineapple and rim the glass with Blueberries instead, then add a touch of Lime to the drink for a berry and citrus twist.
Please drink responsibly – excess alcohol consumption is harmful to your health.
Rim a Nick and Nora Glass with Pineapple 1-5mm held on with maple syrup.
Stir (with ice) Coffee Liqueur, Dry Curacao, Tonic, Maple Syrup, and Bitters. Strain into Nick and Nora Glass.