- 8.5g (0.32oz) (approx.) Chaucer 4 Whole Blackberries
- 2.5g (0.09oz) (approx.) Chaucer 2 Lemon Half Slice
- 50g (1.76 oz) Elderflower Syrup
- 180g (6.34 oz) Sparkling Water
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Why not try replacing the Blackberries and Lemon slices for Strawberries slices, whole Raspberries and Orange slices to give this drink a red summer fruit twist.
- 1 Add whole blackberries and elderflower syrup to a tall glass and gently muddle.
- 2 Add lemon slices and desired amount of ice to the glass.
- 3 Pour over sparkling water and mix then serve.