Fig & Clementine Granola
- Baking Mix
- 14g (0.49oz) Unsalted Butter
- 59g (2.08oz) Maples Syrup
- 73g (2.57oz) Honey
- 1g (0.035oz) Vanilla Extract
- 115g (4.05oz) Rolled Oats
- 30g (1.05oz) Sunflower Seeds
- 45g (1.58oz) Pumpkin Seeds
- 10.6g (0.37oz) Chaucer Clementine Pieces 1-4mm
- Blended Mix
- 32g (1.12oz) Chaucer Green Fig 6x22x25
- 1.5g (0.05oz) Chaucer Clementine Pieces 1-4mm
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Why not try replacing Green Fig & Clementine for Beetroot, Cranberry & Raspberry for an exciting healthy twist.
- 1 Pre heat oven @ 130oC (266F) & lightly grease a baking tray.
- 2 In a large pan add butter, maple syrup & honey bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 3 Add remaining baking mix ingredients and stir in well, transfer to the pre greased baking tray, bake in the oven for 15 minutes, then turn the granola mix in as large pieces as possible, then bake for a further 15 minutes allow to cool.
- 4 Once granola mix is cool, break into pieces and gently mix in the blended mix ingredients, transfer into an air tight container.