Milk Chocolate with Salted Caramel, Waffle & Cinnamon
- 30g (1.05oz) – Chocolate Covered Toffee Bar - Chopped
- 20g (0.7oz) – Chaucer Waffle Crumb
- 2.3g (0.08oz) – Ground Cinnamon
- 0.36g (0.012oz) - Maldon salt
- 500g (17.63oz) - 40% Milk Chocolate - Tempered - 100g (3.52oz) needed per recipe volume
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Alternatively, why not replacing Waffle for Doughnut and Sour Cherry to add interesting sour, crisp and crunchy texture.
- 1 Prepare the 500g (17.63oz) of milk chocolate by melting and tempering the chocolate ready to work with
- 2 Prepare the moulds by polishing each cavity thoroughly. Sprinkle the chocolate covered toffee bar and waffle fragments across the bottom of the mould, top with a pinch of Maldon salt crystals
- 3 Prepare the tempered chocolate and mix in the cinnamon
- 4 Top the chocolate toffee bar and waffle layer with the prepared, tempered milk chocolate, filling the mould
- 5 Gently tap the mould to bring any air bubbles to the surface. Allow the chocolate to form crystals on the top before putting in the fridge to fully set for about 30 minutes before tapping the chocolates out of the moulds
* Recipe volumes are on the basis of a 155mmx75mmx9mm mould.
* Moulds with flat segments are preferable to showcase the ingredients on the front face of the bar.