Raspberry Milk Lolly Pops
- 80g (2.82oz) Water
- 100g (3.5oz) Semi-skimmed Milk
- 170g (5.99oz) Condensed Milk
- 15g (0.52oz) Chaucer Seedless Raspberry Powder
- 3g (0.1oz) Chaucer Raspberry Granules
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Why not try replacing Raspberry for Blackberry or Blackcurrant or even do a rainbow effect by using a trio of colours and flavours i.e. Mango, Strawberry & Kiwi.
- 1 Whisk together all ingredients, pour mixture into 3-6 (depending on size) ice lolly moulds, and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours and completely frozen solid.
- 2 Remove lollies from moulds, place into a container or wrap individually and keep in freezer for up to 3 months domestic freezer or 12 months commercial freezer.