Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- 5-20g Chaucer Dragon Fruit Pieces (vary quantity depending upon shade required 15-20g for bright pink)
- 500g/17.6 oz Yogurt (or reduce to suit Bowl Size)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- To decorate
- Chaucer Pineapple Diced
- Chaucer Kiwi Diced
- Chaucer Whole Blackberries
- Chaucer Strawberry Slices
- Chaucer Dragon Fruit Pieces to Decorate
- Sunflower Seeds
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Add granola, chocolate chips, seeds or any other Chaucer Fruit as a decoration, or use any other Chaucer fruit to flavour the smoothie itself.
- 1 Add Dragon Fruit and roughly half of the yoghurt to a blender and blitz until well combined.
- 2 Add the rest of the yoghurt and the honey and blend quickly again.
- 3 Add to bowl and arrange remaining ingredients on top.
Why not add 1 ½ tbsp of espresso when blending the honey for a pick-me-up.