Toasted Croissant with Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce and Raspberry Granules
- 1 Croissant, Lightly Toasted/Freshly Baked/Warmed
- 5g (0.2 oz) Single Serve Portion of Chaucer Raspberry Granules
- 30g (1.1 oz) Monin Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce OR
- 30g (1.1 oz) Monin White Chocolate Dipping Sauce
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Try switching the Chaucer
Strawberry Pieces or Chaucer Blueberry Pieces, and try a 10g serving of crunchy Gingerbread sprinkles to dunk in too.
- 1 Lightly toast/Warm/Bake the croissant
- 2 Serve with ‘dunking dishes’ of both the Chaucer Raspberry Pieces and the dark or white chocolate sauce.
Croissants could be swapped with waffles, crepes or pancakes.
This concept could be extended to include a sharing brunch platter of dips, fruit pieces, pancakes, crepes and waffles too.