- 3 eggs (or 150ml of liquid eggs)
- ¼ tsp Oregano
- 20g (0.7 oz) Oil
- 5g (0.3 oz) Chaucer Red Peppers
- 5g (0.3 oz) Chaucer Mushrooms
- 5g (0.3 oz) Chaucer Onions
- 30g of Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Salt & Black Pepper
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Try adding Chaucer spinach to the mix of ingredients and crispy Chaucer Smoky Sprinkles.
- 1 Break the eggs into a bowl and gently combine with a fork.
- 2 Mix in the oregano, (chilli & paprika if using) & seasoning.
- 3 Place the oil in a small pan and heat on medium until foaming.
- 4 Scatter the Chaucer vegetables into the oil, and then immediately place the beaten egg into the pan on top of the Chaucer vegetables and add the cheese (if using).
- 5 Allow the omelette to just cook on the bottom side, then slide from the pan to the plate to finish cooking itself through.
- 6 Roll or fold the omelette as you wish.
- 7 Serve with garnish and more cracked pepper.
If you prefer a hot and spicy omelette try adding ¼ tsp Smoked Paprika and/or ¼ tsp Chilli Flake to the egg mixture.