Indian Style Breaded Chicken Salad
- Indian style Breaded Chicken
- 125g (4.40oz) Chicken Breast Mini Fillets
- 15g (0.53oz) Chaucer Garlic & Herb Crumb
- 4g (0.14oz) Desiccated Coconut
- 19g (0.67oz) Tikka Masala Curry Paste (15%)
- Oil Spray
- Lime and Coriander Rice
- 100g (3.53oz) Cooked Basmati Rice
- 1g (0.04oz) Chaucer Lime Pieces 1-4mm
- 15g (0.53oz) Lime Juice
- 1.3g (0.05oz) Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 10g (1.05oz) Wild and Horseradish Rocket
- 6g (0.53oz) Chaucer Onion Bhaji Sprinkle
- Lime and Cumin Dressing (makes 20g / 0.7oz)
- 6.3g (0.22oz) Lime Juice
- 9.4g (0.33oz) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.94g (0.033oz) Cumin
- 2.5g (0.088oz) Chaucer Red Pepper Pieces 4x3x3mm
- 0.2g (0.007oz) Salt
- 0.6g (0.021oz) Honey
- Cucumber & Mint Raita (makes 100g / 3.527oz)
- 0.1g (0.0035oz) Garlic Paste
- 43g (1.52oz) Squeezed, Grated Cucumber (deseeded & peeled)
- 0.16g (0.0056oz) Cumin Powder
- 1.1g (0.038oz) Lime Juice
- 1.9g (0.067oz) Fresh Chopped Mint
- 1.1g (0.038oz) Ginger Purée
- 51.5g (1.81oz) Natural Greek Style Yogurt
- 0.8g (0.028oz) Salt
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Why not try adding some Beetroot slices and Mango pieces to the salad for an interesting and diverse twist.
Sage & Thyme Sprinkle
Sundried Tomato Sprinkle
- 1 Preheat oven to 180oC or 356F
- Indian Style Breaded Chicken:
- 1 In a bowl mix the garlic & herb crumb and coconut
- 2 Next spray a baking tray with oil, place the mini chicken fillets & curry paste into a zip locked back and tumble together until chicken is completely covered, empty marinated chicken into crumb mix and tumble until completely coated.
- 3 Lay the chicken pieces on the baking tray, spray with oil lightly and then cook for 10-14 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (and achieves a core temperature of 75oc).
- Cucumber & Mint Raita:
- 1 Mix all ingredients for the cucumber and mint raita in a separate bowl.
- 2 Lime and Cumin Dressing:
- 3 Meanwhile measure all lime & cumin dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisk.
- 4 Lime and Coriander Rice
- 5 Add the lime pieces, juice and coriander to the cooked rice and reheat.
- To Finish:
- 1 In a bowl toss the rocket with the dressing, add to plate and sprinkle on onion bhaji sprinkles, add cucumber & mint raita, lime & coriander rice and cooked chicken and serve.