- 3 Pieces Mini Chicken Fillet Breasts, Grilled/Sautéed & Basted With 1 dsp (0.3 Fl. oz.) Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 Slice of Crusty Bread
- 1 Handful of Mixed Leaves
- 10g (0.4 oz.) Chaucer Diced Apple
- 10g (0.4 oz.) Chaucer Cranberry Slices
- 175g Coleslaw Mix (Or 1 Carrot, Grated, 60g (2.1 oz.) of White Cabbage, finely sliced & 1 sliced Celery Stick)
- 15g (0.5 oz.) Chaucer Baked Bacon Flavour Sprinkles
- For the dressing
- 120g Standard Mayonnaise (Perhaps Flavoured With 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard)
- Alternative Dressing Recipe (more time)
- 1 tbsp (0.5 Fl. Oz) Apple Juice
- 100g (3.5 Oz) Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Whole Grain Mustard
- Salt & Black Pepper
Chaucer Pineapple would work very well in this salad, or top with Chaucer Rosemary ciabatta croutons.
Add in 25g (0.9 oz.) Of Walnut Pieces or 1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds for extra crunch/texture.
This satisfying porridge lends itself well to all the Chaucer fruits on offer, but specifically try Chaucer Sliced Cherries and Chaucer Blueberries, or Chaucer Diced Peaches & Chaucer Raspberries.
Make the dressing (if required) by combining all the ingredients well.
In a bowl, combine Chaucer Apple, Chaucer Cranberry and Coleslaw Mix.
Add the dressing and combine well
Lightly toast the bread and place a handful of leaves on the top.
Pile up the bound salad on the leaves, and carefully place the chicken on the top.
Garnish with Chaucer Bacon flavour sprinkles.