- 150g (5.29oz) Whole Dates
- 160g (5.64oz) Water
- 60g (2.11oz) Roasted Cocoa Nibs (small diced / chopped)
- 37g (1.3oz) Cocoa Powder
- 70g (2.46oz) Soya Isolate
- 180g (6.34oz) Coarse Cut Oat Flour
- 84g (2.96oz) Maple Syrup
- 20g (0.7oz) Chaucer Blueberry Pieces 1-6mm
- 35g (1.23oz) Chaucer Raspberry Granules
- 20g (0.7oz) Chaucer Cranberry 1-4mm
- 70g (2.46oz) Melted Coconut Oil
Why not try replacing Berries for Apricot, Peach & Mango pieces for a yellow fruit twist.
Place dates and water into sauce pan and bring to the boil, then reduce to a low heat and simmer gently for 3-5 minutes until dates have softened and allow to cool.
Add into a food processor / blender dates & water mixture, maple syrup and coconut oil blend until smooth.
In a separate bowl mix all dried ingredients together and then blend into mix the wet ingredients mix, mix well until fully combined.
Extrude into bar shape approx. 30x15x105mm (one bar = 60g / 2.11oz approx.) or alternatively heavily compress into tray or mould and cut into required shape requires approx. 1.5g 0.0529oz of mix per 10x10x10mm.