White Chocolate with Strawberry & Raspberry
- 15g (0.52oz) – Chaucer Seedless strawberry powder
- 20g (0.7oz) – Chaucer Raspberry Granules
- 500g (17.63oz) – White Chocolate – Tempered – 100g (3.5oz) needed per recipe volume
Other ingredients suggestions
Why not replace Strawberries and Raspberries for Mango, Passion Fruit & Lime for an exotic and zesty twist.
- 1 Prepare the 500g (17.63oz) of white chocolate by melting and tempering the chocolate ready to work with
- 2 Prepare the moulds by polishing each cavity thoroughly. Sprinkle the raspberry granules across the bottom of the mould
- 3 Prepare the tempered chocolate and mix in the strawberry powder
- 4 Top with fragments layer with the prepared, tempered white chocolate, filling the mould
- 5 Gently tap the mould to bring any air bubbles to the surface. Allow the chocolate to form crystals on the top before putting in the fridge to fully set for about 30 minutes before tapping the chocolates out of the moulds
* Recipe volumes are on the basis of a 155mmx75mmx9mm mould.
* Moulds with flat segments are preferable to showcase the ingredients on the front face of the bar.