Woodland Berries Frozen Yoghurt
- 500g (1.64oz) Natural Greek Yogurt
- 100g (3.53oz) Date Syrup
- 25g (0.88oz) Chaucer Blackcurrant Powder
- 12g (0.42oz) Chaucer Strawberry Pieces 1-5mm
- 12g (0.42oz) Chaucer Whole Raspberries
- 12g (0.42oz) Chaucer Wild Blueberries 1-4mm
- 12g (0.42oz) Chaucer Wild Whole Blackberries
Other ingredients suggestions
Why not try replacing the Berries for Pineapple and Beetroot for an interesting and innovative twist.
Mix the Greek yoghurt and date syrup together in a bowl. Add the freeze-dried blackcurrant powder and incorporate.
Spoon in the ice-cream maker and churn for 15 minutes. Then add the rest of the freeze-dried berries and churn for a further 5-10 minutes.
Spoon into airtight container, label and place into freezer.
Leave for a minimum 4 hours (or overnight) to fully set.
Should keep in the freezer for up to 6 months.