- 20g (0.7oz) – Chaucer Raspberry granules
- 20g (0.7oz) – Chaucer Brioche Crumb
- 500g (17.63oz) - 72% Dark Chocolate - Tempered - 100g (3.52oz) needed per recipe volume
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Why not try replacing Raspberry for Beetroot and Sour Cherry Pieces for an interesting savoury and sour twist.
- 1 Prepare the 500g (17.63oz) of dark chocolate by melting and tempering the chocolate ready to work with
- 2 Prepare the moulds by polishing each cavity thoroughly. Sprinkle the raspberry granules and brioche fragments across the bottom of the mould
- 3 Top the raspberry and brioche layer with the prepared, tempered dark chocolate, filling the mould
- 4 Gently tap the mould to bring any air bubbles to the surface. Allow the chocolate to form crystals on the top before putting in the fridge to fully set for about 30 minutes before tapping the chocolates out of the moulds
* Recipe volumes are on the basis of a 155mmx75mmx9mm mould.
* Moulds with flat segments are preferable to showcase the ingredients on the front face of the bar.