Prepare orders by processing requests and supplying orders. Responsible for pulling materials and placing orders in the delivery area. Document monthly inventories and performing cycle counts.
- Work safely in every case and promote safety at every interaction with associates
- Ability to move product in the warehouse using a standing forklift or manual pallet jack
- Perform cycle counts on a regular basis
- Participate in semi-annual inventory count
- Pull pallets or totes of product for shipping to customers
- Pull pallets or totes of product for delivery to production
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat. Maintain clean shipping supply area and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- 0-2 years of experience working in a warehouse environment
- Certification to use a standing forklift and/or pallet jack
- Ability to follow instructions
- Inventory and documentation skills
- Demonstrated dependability and organization skills
- Position requires lengthy periods of standing and walking on concrete floors
- Ability to input data into a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend
- Will be exposed to the elements including cold, heat, rain, etc.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination to use heavy equipment