- Makes approx. 750ml / 1.5 pints
- 150g (5.29oz) Milk
- 120g (4.23oz) Cooled Double Strength Coffee
- 50g (1.76oz) Maple Syrup
- 100g (3.53oz) Coffee Flavoured Syrup
- 100g (3.53oz) Orange Flavoured Syrup
- 50g (1.76oz) Gingerbread Flavoured Syrup
- 60g (2.11oz) Chaucer Gingerbread Crumb
- 400g (14.10oz) Ice
- To Decorate
- Whipped Cream
- 30g (1.06oz) Chaucer Gingerbread Crumb
- 5g (0.18oz) Chaucer 1-4mm Clementine Pieces
Why not try replacing Clementine and Gingerbread for Blackberries and Doughnut pieces for an interesting twist on a blackberry cobbler.
Add milk, coffee, syrups and ground gingerbread crumb into a blender; Blend for 1 minute or until the crumb is completely smooth.
Add the Ice 100g (3.53oz) at a time; Blend for 1 minute each time or until the ice has broken into very small pieces.
Pour mixture into glasses; then decorate with whipped cream and top with gingerbread crumb & clementine pieces.