Marinade Kit – Lemon, Ginger & Black Pepper
- 0.8g (0.28oz) Chaucer Ginger <6mm
- 5.6g (0.197oz) Chaucer Lemon Pieces 1-4mm
- 0.9g (0.03oz) Chaucer Lemon Powder
- 16.4g (0.578oz) Minced Onion
- 4g (0.14oz) Garlic Granules
- 0.6g (0.02oz) Ground Ginger
- 1.2g (0.04oz) Black Cracked Pepper
- 3.2g (0.11oz) Dried Red Pepper
- 0.6g (0.021oz) Coriander Leaf
- 9.3g (0.328oz) Salt
- 12.4g (0.437oz) Caster Sugar
- (Above mix used at 11% on 500g / 17.637oz of Chicken fillets)
Other ingredients suggestions
Why not try a replacing ingredients for Red Pepper, Orange & Cranberry for an alternative festive marinade.
Preheat oven to 200oC (180oC fan), place 500g / 17.637oz chicken breast into provided oven able roasting bag, add marinated mix and close bag with blue tie and shake bag until chicken is evenly coated in marinade mix.
Place in an oven proof dish, place dish into middle shelf of oven, taking care to allow room for the bag to expand whilst cooking (bag must not touch top or sides of oven), bake for 20 minutes.
Slit open the top of the bag and bake for a further 5-10 minutes allowing the chicken to crisp up and colour evenly, prior to serving ensure chicken is fully cooked.