Milk Chocolate with Coffee & Doughnut
- 20g (0.7oz) - Coffee beans - smashed into small fragments
- 20g (0.7oz) – Chaucer Baked Doughnut Pieces
- 2g (0.07oz) Instant coffee powder
- 500g (17.63oz) - 40% Milk Chocolate - Tempered - 100g needed per recipe volume
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Why not try replacing Doughnut for Waffle, to create a rich and luxurious melt in the mouth crisp texture.
- 1 Prepare the 500g (17.63oz) of milk chocolate by melting and tempering the chocolate ready to work with
- 2 Prepare the moulds by polishing each cavity thoroughly. Sprinkle the coffee and doughnut fragments across the bottom of the mould
- 3 Prepare the tempered chocolate and mix in the coffee powder
- 4 Top the coffee bean and doughnut layer with the prepared, tempered milk chocolate, filling the mould
- 5 Gently tap the mould to bring any air bubbles to the surface. Allow the chocolate to form crystals on the top before putting in the fridge to fully set for about 30 minutes before tapping the chocolates out of the moulds
* Recipe volumes are on the basis of a 155mmx75mmx9mm mould.
* Moulds with flat segments are preferable to showcase the ingredients on the front face of the bar.