Woodland Berries Frozen Yoghurt
- 500g (1.64oz) Natural Greek Yogurt
- 100g (3.53oz) Date Syrup
- 25g (0.88oz) Chaucer Blackcurrant Powder
- 12g (0.42oz) Chaucer Strawberry Pieces 1-5mm
- 12g (0.42oz) Chaucer Whole Raspberries
- 12g (0.42oz) Chaucer Wild Blueberries 1-4mm
- 12g (0.42oz) Chaucer Wild Whole Blackberries
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Why not try replacing the Berries for Pineapple and Beetroot for an interesting and innovative twist.
- 1 Mix the Greek yoghurt and date syrup together in a bowl. Add the freeze-dried blackcurrant powder and incorporate.
- 2 Spoon in the ice-cream maker and churn for 15 minutes. Then add the rest of the freeze-dried berries and churn for a further 5-10 minutes.
- 3 Spoon into airtight container, label and place into freezer.
- 4 Leave for a minimum 4 hours (or overnight) to fully set.
- 5 Should keep in the freezer for up to 6 months.