Breaded Chicken with Peach, Blueberry & Goats Cheese Salad
- 1 ½ -2 Handful of Mixed Salad Leaves
- 15g (0.5 oz.) Chaucer Diced Peach Pieces
- 15g (0.5 oz.) Chaucer Whole Blueberries
- 50g (1.8 oz.) Goats’ Cheese, Cubed
- 25g (0.9 oz.) Baked Black Peppercorn Croutons
- 3 Baked Breaded Chicken Fillets
- For the dressing
- ¼ Cup (2 fl. oz.) of Balsamic & Honey Dressing (Add In 1 Tbsp [0.5 fl. oz.] of Lime Juice If Preferred)
- Or use the following dressing recipe
- 1/8 Cup (1 fl oz.) of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp (0.5 fl oz.) Lime Juice
- Zest of A Half A Lime
- 1 tbsp (0.5 fl oz.) Runny Honey
- 1 dsp (0.3 fl oz.) Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Try Chaucer Mango pieces instead of Chaucer Peach, and serve with Feta instead of Goats Cheese or Chaucer Smoky Sprinkles instead of croutons.
- 1 If required, begin by preparing the dressing; combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- 2 Place the leaves in a bowl and toss in the Chaucer peaches, Chaucer blueberries, and cubes of goats’ cheese.
- 3 This recipe could be packaged at this stage.
- 4 To serve, place the warm chicken on the salad, sprinkle with the Chaucer black pepper croutons and a little dressing.