Nori Flavoured Charcoal Tortilla Chips with a Wasabi & Pea Dipping Sauce
- 100g (0.28oz) Chaucer Nori Flavoured Charcoal Tortilla Chips
- 190g (6.7oz) Frozen Garden Peas
- 65g (2.29oz) Vegetable Stock
- 80g (2.82oz) Sour Cream
- 2.5g (0.088oz) Lemon Juice
- 0.5g (0.017oz) Salt
- 12.5g (0.44oz) Wasabi Paste
- 10g (0.35oz) Rice Wine Vinegar
- 10g (0.35oz) Soya Sauce
OTHER INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS
Why not try replacing the Nori Flavoured Charcoal Tortilla Chips with Beetroot tortilla chips for a Japanese style twist on a horseradish and beetroot flavour profile.
- 1 Add peas and veg stock to a small pan and bring to the boil, then reduce to a medium low heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until peas are tender, then allow to cool.
- 2 Add peas and stock mixture and remaining ingredients for Wasabi & pea dipping sauce to a food processor and blend until smooth transfer into a suitable container cover and place in a fridge until chilled.
- 3 Serve dip in a suitable bowl with the nori flavoured tortillas on the side.