The Financial Analyst is responsible for the analysis of all Cost Accounting and Revenue data.
- Work safely in every case and promote safety at every interaction with associates
- Analysis of purchase price variances, production yield variances, standard costs and inventory valuation.
- Analysis of monthly sales, revenue and COGS related to the sales.
- Maintain all Inventory costing information in our ERP system
- Maintain all GL determination in our ERP system
- All Fixed Asset accounting
- Preparation and Analysis of all site KPI’s
- Site Finance representative for the Integrated Business Process function
- Assist with 3rd party audits on all above tasks
- Any additional Accounting tasks as directed by the Financial Controller
- 2+ years of experience in a related accounting function
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- Experience with ERP systems and reporting tools, SAP preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in an international manufacturing organization desired
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Desk job and working in a seated position in front of a computer for the majority of the day
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs throughout the day